003 how i do it (part 2)

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

我们将尝试在本次讲座中解决这个问题。
We're going to try to get this thing wrapped up in this lecture.

它可能发生也可能不发生。
It may or may not happen.

我知道我需要做的第一件事是我需要引入一些显示器,因为我有很多需要在各处显示的数值。
The first thing I know I'm going to need to do is I'm going to need to bring in some displays because I've got a lot of numeric values that I need to display all over the place.

我认为,如果我进入运行时屏幕,我已经掌握了我想要使用的基础。
And I think if I come into my runtime screen I've already got the basis of what I want to use.

因此,我将继续将其复制出来,然后将其中之一带到我的概述中并粘贴。
So I'm going to go ahead and copy that out and I will bring one of those over here into my overview and paste it.

我现在并不关心这个东西是什么,因为我稍后会将其设置为不同的东西,然后我想我将进入配置,我将只复制这些标签之一实际上我可能只复制其中两个标签。
And I don't really care what this thing is right now because I'm going to set it up as something different later and then I think I'm going to come into configuration and I'm going to just copy one of those labels actually I might just copy two of those labels.

现在返回并粘贴它们。
Now come back in and paste those.

所以我确信我也会使用它们。
So I'm sure I'll use those as well.

现在我需要显示什么,这是我们的流程图,在这里我们有一个流量开关,我们想要显示该流量开关是打开还是关闭。
Now what do I need to display that's come over here to our process graphic and right here we have a flow switch and we want to show if that flow switch is open or closed.

这就是我们需要做的一个例子。
So that's one illustration that we need to make.

因此,当我们观察时,我们的泵和这条线之间确实没有太多空间来显示流量开关。
So when we look we really don't have a lot of room between our pump and this line to show the flow switch.

所以我们将不得不改变一些事情。
So we're going to have to kind of bump some things around.

因此,让我选择这个和这个,让我们尝试将它们推到几个点上,然后我也会解决这个管道,尽管我现在确实不需要这样做,而且我需要说明这一点流量开关。
So let me just select this this and this and let's try to just nudge those over a couple of dots and then I'll address this pipe as well even though I really don't need to at the moment and I will need to illustrate that flow switch.

因此,为了做到这一点,我想我将在这里进行此展示。
So to do that I think I'm going to take this display right here.

让我们双击那个灯,我的流量开关没有指示器,所以让我们进入设置标签库。
Let's double click that lamp and I don't have an indicator for my flow switch so let's go into settings tag library.

新的这将是 I 和下划线 FS 代表流量开关一,这是 B-3。
New this is going to be I and the underscore FS one for flow switch one and that's a B-3.

那么让我们进入我们的程序,我们将采用 IO,流量开关将是 B-3 0 0 是 3 0 0 0 0 0。
So let's go into our program and we'll take our IO and that flow switch is going to be B-3 0 0 be 3 0 0 0 0 0.

完美的。
Perfect.

好吧好吧。
Okay okay.

再次好吧。
Okay again.

现在让我们看看标签。
And now let's look at the label.

为此,如果我们的状态为零,我们会说没有流量,并且会显示红色。
And for this if we have zero state we're going to say no flow and that's going to be red.

然后,如果我们处于状态 1,我们将把这个东西变成绿色,我们会说流,那没关系。
And then if we're in state 1 we're going to make this thing green and we're going to say flow and that's okay.

现在我们有了这个指示器,而不是尝试绘制看起来像流量开关的东西。
And now we've got this indicator which rather than trying to draw something that looks like a flow switch.

我只是要把这个放在这里。
I'm just going to put this in here.

泵之前的那个去哪儿了?
And where did that go was that before the pump.

确实如此。
It sure was.

因此,让我们选择这些并将它们移过去,我会将这个指示放在那里。
So let's select these and move them over and I will put this indication right about there.

现在我们已经得到一些指示流量开关接下来会发生什么的信息。
So now we've got something indicating that flow switch what's next.

我们还需要在 SUV 3 之后指示压力。
We also need to indicate pressure right after SUV 3.

那里也没有太多工作空间。
Not much room to work with there either.

但好消息是我认为我们有足够的空间。
But the good news is I think we've got plenty of room.

本来可以将这些东西移过来,我现在只是使用箭头键将其移过来。
There were going to be able to move these things over and I'm just using the arrow key right now to move that over.

在这里我将能够展示这种压力。
And right here I'll be able to show that pressure.

因此,让我们继续创建该工具的副本并双击它。
So let's go ahead and create a copy of this tool and double click on that.

这将是我们的 P-T 压力之一。
And this is going to be our P-T one pressure.

同样,我们没有相应的标签,因此我们将采用标签库进行设置。
And again we don't have a tag for that so it's going to settings we'll take our tag library.

我们需要一个新标签。
We're going to need a new tag.

这一款适用于 ef 8。
And this one is going to be for an ef 8.

这将是缩放值 Peetie 1 的 SGV,让我们看看我们的 Peetie 1 缩放值是多少。
This is going to be SGV for scaled value Peetie 1 and let's see what our Peetie one scaled value is.

让我们一起走进这里吧。
Let's go over here into.

其实我可以进去看看。
Actually I can go in to review.

现在我们已经有了 P-T 1 和 P-T 2。
And here we go I've got P-T one and P-T two.

它们是 F-8 0 和 F-8 1。
Those are F-8 0 and F-8 1.

那么让我们继续创建这个。
So let's go ahead and create this.

那是 F-8 000 每分钟。
That's F-8 000 a minute.

复制该描述以用于下一个标签。
Copy that description for the next tag.

我将创建一个也适用于 P-T 的项目。
I'm going to create an that's going to be for P-T too.

那是 F-8 0 0 1。
And that was F-8 0 0 1.

所以我让我的两个皮蒂点击了“确定”,然后再次点击了“确定”。
So I've gotten my two Petey's hit OK and hit ok again.

现在让我们将其设置为数字格式。
Now let's set this thing up a little bit so numeric format.

这将是一个 32 位浮点数。
This is going to be a 32 bit float.

我们将保留一位小数。
We're going to give it one decimal point.

小数点后仅剩 2 位。
And only 2 digits left of that decimal.

我们将从 0 运行到 90。
And we're going to run this thing from 0 to ninety.

听起来很好。
That sounds good.

回到一般情况,我们不允许输入。
And back on general we don't have input allowed.

这就是完美的安全性。
So that's perfect security.

这一切和其他一切都没有安全感。
There is no security on this and everything else.

我想我们可以保持原样。
I think we can leave exactly the way it is.

因此,让我们把它放在这里。
So let's just take that and drop that right here.

如果这是 P-T,我们已经知道我们也需要一个 P-T。
And if that's P-T one we already know we're going to need a p t too.

那么让我们继续创建它。
So let's go ahead and create that.

这很容易。
And that was easy.

我们已经完成了。
We're already done.

让我们看看它去了哪里。
Let's just see where it goes.

那是在旁路线和 s v 5 之间。
And that's between the bypass line and s v 5.

所以我暂时把它放在那里。
So I'll drop that right there for the time being.

我们还需要展示什么?
And what else do we have to display.

我们已经获得了这两个压力,并且显示了过滤器中的压差。
We've got those two pressures and we're showing our differential pressure in the filter.

然后我们需要显示我们的水箱液位。
And then we need to show our tank level which we are.

但我可能也想在上面加上一个数字。
But I might want to put a numeric on that as well.

让我们继续创建它的另一个副本。
Let's just go ahead and create one more copy of this.

我记得我们的坦克等级是 F-8,而且我们已经创建了它。
And our tank level is F-8 to I remember that and we've already got that created.

那么我们开始吧。
So here we go.

由于水箱液位,让我们点击“OK UPS”,实际上我仍然需要更改数字格式。
As the tank level and let's hit OK UPS actually I still need to change the numeric format.

所以我们已经把这个设置作为浮动,我们可能永远不会达到 100%,但我会继续给它三分之一,最高将是 100%。
So we've already got that set as a float and we're probably never going to be at 100 percent but I will go ahead and give it a third and the high of this is going to be one hundred.

我认为这看起来不错。
And I think that looks good.

没有那么大声的输入,也没有安全感。
No input so loud and no security.

好的,这将是我的水箱液位指示器,并将其漂浮在此处。
OK so that will be my tank level indicator and just float that right over here.

现在,由于我正在为水箱液位创建 Gnumeric,所以我想我将继续为我们的压差做同样的事情。
Now since I'm creating Gnumeric for tank level I think I'm going to go ahead and do the same thing for our differential pressure.

因此,让我们继续将其与差异压力联系起来,然后我们的数字格式将只有小数点左边一位和小数点右边一位 32 位浮点数,我们将从 0 运行到 9。
So let's go ahead and tie this into diff pressure and then our numeric format is only going to have one left of the decimal and one right of the decimal 32 bit float and we'll run that from 0 to 9.

我觉得这听起来不错。
I think that sounds good.

现在让我们把它放在过滤器上方。
And let's put that right over here kind of above the filter for the moment.

现在我想我已经准备好开始清理一些东西了。
And now I think I'm ready to start cleaning some things out.

我还想在数字旁边添加一些单位。
And I also want to put some units next to my numerics.

我需要做的第一件事是我讨厌这样做,但我需要关闭我的按扣,因为我需要推动一些东西并使所有内容都达到一半精确,然后我需要将所有管道移动到底层。
First thing I need to do and I hate to do it but I need to turn my snap off because I need to nudge some things around and get everything halfway precise and then I need to move all of my pipe to the bottom layer.

因此,让我们继续从添加的一层底部开始,以及我们拥有的这条管道上还运行着什么。
So let's go ahead and start with this one added layer bottom and what else is running around on things we've got this pipe.

所以让我们把它放在底部。
So let's put that on the bottom.

这个有点太高了,因为它超出了我的阀门顶部。
And this one's a little too high up because it's running over the top of my valve.

因此,让我们将其分层到底部。
So let's layer that to the bottom.

现在我们到了这里,这条管道需要下降,然后我想我们可以安全地开始移动一些东西。
Now up here we go this pipe needs to go down and then I think we can safely start to move some things.

所以我要做的一件事是选择阀门上的标签,因为我知道我想将所有这些标签稍微向右推一点。
So one thing I'm going to do is I'm going to select the labels on my valves because I know I want to nudge all of those a little bit to the right.

所以我将它们全部选择,然后我只需使用向右箭头键和向左键将它们准确地放置在我想要的位置。
So I've selected them all and then I'm just using the right arrow key and the lefter key to put those exactly where I want them.

我认为这很好。
And I think that's good.

好的,这样看起来很干净,然后我想我也需要稍微修改 P1 的这个标签。
OK so that looks clean and then I think I need to just bump this label for P1 over a little bit as well.

现在这个旁路就在这里这个阀门和这个标签。
Now this bypass right here this valve and this label.

这些都需要大幅下降。
Those all need to come down quite a bit.

我需要为排水管创造更多空间。
I need to create some more room for that drain line.

对于 V-6,我真的也想填满屏幕上的一些空间。
And for V-6 and I really also want to fill up some space on my screen.

所以让我们继续这样做,然后我将把我的阀门调高一点,用线路来解决这个问题。
So let's go ahead and do that and then I'm going to bring my valve up a little bit to kind of address that with the line.

完美的。
Perfect.

我什至可能会将其向右移动一点,因为它确实不需要像我所得到的那么远,我将尝试将其放在 P1 以下,这样它就可以了在屏幕上创建更多的秩序。
And I might even move that to the right a little bit just because it really doesn't need to be as far over as I've got it and I'm going to try to kind of put that below P1 so that it just kind of creates a little bit more order on the screen.

现在我想我需要将其延伸并降低到那里,稍后我会微调我的角落。
And now I think I need to stretch this out and bring that down about there and I'll fine tune my corners later.

但现在我只是想多画一点我的线条。
But for right now I just kind of want to draw out my lines a little bit more.

我认为这很不错。
I think that's decent.

那么中间的所有东西呢?
And what about all of the stuff in the middle.

我想我有能力拆除几乎所有这些东西。
I think I can afford to bring down pretty much all of that stuff.

因此,让我们继续选择所有内容,我将把所有内容降低一点,然后将旁路向上移动一些。
So let's go ahead and select everything and I'm just going to bring everything down a little bit and then I'm going to move my bypass up some.

我将继续删除该标签,因为看起来我不会很快使用它。
I'm going to go ahead and delete that label because it doesn't look like I'm going to use it anytime soon.

让我们继续选择这条线、这个阀门和这个标签,然后让我们将所有这些都推上来,让我们的火力达到我们能达到的最高水平,这样我们的过滤器就有更多的空间。
Let's go ahead and select this line this valve and this label and let's just push all of that up and get that we're fired up about as high as we can go with it so that we have a little bit more room on our filter.

我喜欢。
I like that.

让我们把这个差异标签拉起来。
And let's pull this differential label up.

那还不错。
That's not so bad.

然后我们可以将这两条线拉长一条。
And then we can stretch these two lines out one.

并认为这是体面的。
And to think that's decent.

好的。
OK.

现在我们仍然会遇到一些混乱,我对此并不热衷,但可能有办法解决其中的一些问题。
Now we're still going to have kind of a jumble through the middle of this and I'm not crazy about that but there might be a way to work around some of it.

那么,让我们先从让 V-6 不碍事开始吧。
So let's start by getting V-6 kind of out of the way.

我要把它延伸到这里的排水管。
And I'm going to extend this to drain line right down here.

因为那是一条排水管,只是为了让所有东西都与标签保持一致,所以我将把 Sidey 标签放在那里,然后我也将把一个放在这里,我将把它更改为流走。
And since that's a drain line just to keep everything kind of with the label I'm going to put that Sidey label up there but then I'm also going to bring one down here and I'm going to just change this to say to drain.

所以现在当有人看到这个时,他们可以弄清楚为什么有一根管道流到了荒无人烟的地方。
So now when somebody is looking at this they can kind of figure out why there's a pipe running off into the middle of nowhere.

然后我们就有了这个阀门。
Then we've got this valve.

我真的很想旋转这个阀门。
And I would really like to rotate this valve.

但不幸的是,由于它是一个形状,程序不允许我这样做。
But unfortunately since it's a shape the program will not let me do that.

但没关系。
But that's OK.

我可以在这里发挥一点创意,我想我知道如何处理这个问题。
I can get just a little bit creative here and I think I know how to deal with that.

所以让我们把这个阀门移到这里,然后我将把这一行复制到这里。
So let's move this valve over here and then I'm going to copy this line here.

让我们把它写下来,这样我就可以使用它,并且我将把它缩短一些。
Let's bring that down so I can work with it and I'm going to shorten it up some.

然后我们把它放在这里。
And then let's put that right over here.

这样我的排水管上就有了一个水平的,我真的不需要。
And that way I have kind of a horizontal on my drain which I really don't need.

但我认为这会对我有所帮助,而且我稍后必须纠正这条界限。
But I think it's going to help me here and I'm going to have to straighten that line later.

但现在让我们继续,实际上我想我想要这个就在那里。
But for right now let's go ahead and actually I think I want this right about there.

因此,让我们拉起这条线,我将删除该行并从头开始,所以让我们采用这条线。
So let's pull this line up and I'm just going to delete that line and started from scratch so let's take this line instead.

我会更加努力地保持它的正确性。
And I'm going to just try a little harder to keep it straight.

所以让我们把它放在这里。
So let's put that in here.

我要把它稍微调低一些,这样它就可以和我的阀门一起装扮了。
I'm going to nudge that down some so that it's kind of dressed up with my valve.

让我们结束它并进入图层并将该东西发送到底部,然后我将把这条线一直拉回那里。
Let's end it and go into layer and send that thing to the bottom and then I'm going to just pull this line all the way back to there.

伙计,事情变得不正常了不是吗?
Man that thing got out of whack didn't it.

好的。
All right.

我认为这让它恢复了原状。
I think that got it back into shape there.

这就是我想要的位置,我可以将其向上推。
That's where I want it and I can push this one right up.

我认为这很好。
I think that's pretty good.

然后我会把我的两个排水标签放在这里。
And then I will just put my two drain label right here.

好的。
OK.

缓慢但肯定的是,这件事开始进入某种秩序。
So slowly but surely this thing's starting to get into some kind of order.

现在我的标签呢?
Now what about my labels.

我实际上认为我要把这些放在单位之上。
I actually think I'm going to put these above the units.

所以我将尝试像那样创建这些,稍后我可能需要打扮它们,但现在我认为这就是要走的路。
So I'm going to try to create these just like that and I might have to dress them up later but for right now I think that's the way to go.

我要复制这个,然后在这里再创建一个,然后列出这个,然后说 P.S.
And I'm going to copy this and I'm going to create one more here and list just make this one say P.S.

我因为这也适用于我的 P-T 和 Peetie。
I because that's going to be for my P-T one and Peetie too.

那些家伙不是 P.S.
And those guys aren't P.S.

ID 因为它们不是差异,所以它们没有描述两个事物之间的压力差异。
IDs because they're not differentials they're not describing a difference of pressure between two things.

我要继续把它拿回来并放回这里。
I'm going to go ahead and take that and put that right back over here.

这可能需要稍微提出来。
And that might need to come up a little bit.

我确信可能是这样。
I'm sure it probably does.

我也会对这个做同样的事情。
And I will do the same thing with this one.

让我们继续并把它推下去。
Let's go ahead and push that down.

创建另一个 PSII 并尝试将其放在另一个 PSII 的位置。
Create another PSII and try to kind of put that and right up where the other one was.

非常接近了。
That's pretty close.

我认为我需要将这一点提升,所以这里需要进行很多小推动。
And I think I need to move this one up so a lot of little nudges going on here.

但这只是乐趣的一部分吧。
But that's just part of the fun right.

我想我可以把它放在这里。
And I think I can put that in here.

非常接近了。
That's pretty close.

让我们把这条线拉回到一些地方,这样就不会造成干扰。
Let's pull this line back over some so that it's not interfering.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

让我们将 S V 推高一些。
And let's push S V for up some.

我想我也会把它滑到左边,我会尝试把它放在 SLV 3 上,然后我什至可能会做同样的事情。
And I think I'll also slide that over here at the left and I'll try to get that over SLV 3 and then I might even do the same thing with.

V-6。

V-6.

因此,请尝试让这些部分排成一行。
So just kind of try to get those halfway lined up.

当然,它不一定是完美的,但我确实喜欢让我的东西尽可能干净、整洁和有序。
Certainly it doesn't have to be perfect but I do like to make my stuff just about as clean and neat and orderly as I can get it.

看起来不错。
That looks pretty good.

让我们把这条线再延伸一点。
And let's take this line and stretch that out a little bit more.

那是不错的。
That's decent.

所以现在我在这里有了可以使用的东西。
So now I've got something I can work with here.

现在我变得温暖了一些。
Now I'm getting a little bit warmer.

让我们把它拉到那里。
Let's pull that up right about there.

我还想我希望这条线一直延伸到屏幕边缘,所以让我们把它从那里拉出来。
And I also think I want this line coming all the way up to the edge of the screen so let's pull it right out of there.

而且这个现在已经太高了。
And this one is way too high up now.

所以让我们把它拉下来。
So let's pull that down.

好吧,现在这个东西开始变成看起来像流程图的东西,如果可能的话需要留出更多的空间。
OK now this thing is starting to turn into something that looks like a process graphic that needs to make a little bit more room if possible.

我怀疑我还应该将该标签向左拉一点。
And I suspect I should also pull that label a little bit back to the left.

现在我的百分比标签在这里了。
And now I've got my percent label here.

我想我会继续作弊并将其放在这里,因为我不知道。
And that one I think I'm just going to go ahead and cheat and put that right up here after because I don't know.

她只是有点破坏秩序。
She just kind of breaking order a little bit.

但你知道吗。
But you know what.

我对这样做感到内疚。
I feel guilty about doing that.

让我们继续吧,把它放在该放的地方。
Let's go ahead and put it where it goes.

好的。
All right.

是的,看起来不错。
So yeah that looks fine.

我会把它放在我的水箱上方悬停的地方,我也会把它移到这里,这样它也位于我的过滤器上方的左上角,只是为了保持一切相似,让我们把它推高一点。
And I will put that right there kind of hovering over my tank and I will also move this down here so that it's also kind of top left oriented above my filter just to keep everything similar and let's push that up a little bit.

我认为这是正确的。
I think that's about right.

我认为这不会造成干扰。
I don't think that's going to interfere.

这个可以继续删除,因为我不使用它。
This one can go ahead and delete because I'm not using that.

那我是不是错过了什么。
So am I missing anything.

让我们看看我有两个压力和一个水平仪,看起来我已经拥有了所有设备。
Let's see I've got two pressures and a level and I looks like I've got all of my devices.

所以我想我可以继续关闭它。
So I think I can go ahead and close this down.

所以我真的需要在这里做一件事。
So there's one thing left that I really need to do here.

我确实需要清理其中一些角落。
And I do need to clean some of these corners up.

因此,让我们继续点击控制加号,我将在这里进入最大变焦。
So let's go ahead and hit control plus and I'm going to just go into maximum zoom here.

然后我需要开始稍微修饰一下这些边缘。
And then I need to start just kind of dressing these edges up a little bit.

所以你会看到,这把它变成了一个方形的直角。
So you see that kind of turns it into a square right angle kind of corner.

但这并不完美。
And that's not perfect.

即使这些事情不是百分百完美,我向你保证今晚我仍然会睡得很好。
And if these things aren't 100 percent perfect I promise you I'm still going to sleep great tonight.

但在可能的情况下,我希望一切至少你知道是相互连接的并且看起来相当不错。
But where possible I would like everything to at least you know be connected and look pretty good.

至少看起来我尝试了一点。
At least look like I tried a little bit.

如果我向任何人展示这个,我知道你会感到自豪,我希望他们说这看起来有多漂亮,而不是你知道的。
If I ever show this to anybody I do you know one to be proud and I want them to say how far that looks pretty nice rather than you know.

你是用肘部建造这个东西的吗?
Did you build this thing with your elbows.

因此,如果允许的话,让我们继续尝试将其延长。
So let's go ahead and try to stretch this back out if it'll let me.

在我需要这些东西的地方点击是有点困难。
It's kind of hard to click right where I need these things.

让我继续用箭头键滑动它。
Let me go ahead and just slide that with my arrow keys.

那挺好的。
That's good.

我认为我遇到的部分问题是这件事有​​点不水平。
And I think part of the problem I have is that this thing's kind of not level.

现在我们已经水平了,将其向后滑动并向上滑动一点。
There we go now it's level let slide that thing back and slide it up a little bit.

好吧,这是一个我可以自豪的角落。
OK that's a corner I can be proud of.

让我们向左看,让我们向下看。
And let's go look to the left let's look down.

这个问题需要解决,所以让我们解决这个问题并尝试将其对齐并制作一个漂亮的方角。
This needs fixed up so let's address that and try to line it up and make a nice square corner out of it.

我已经快到了,但还没有完全实现。
I'm almost there but not quite.

看起来不错。
That looks good.

我认为这个阀门只能下降两个档次。
And I think this valve can come down just two notches.

完美,上面的一切看起来都很好。
Perfect and everything on the top looks good.

让我们向右滚动到这里。
Let's scroll over here to the right.

我喜欢那个角落。
I like that corner.

这些阀门看起来都不错。
Those valves all look good.

但是向上滚动,我认为这需要稍微上升一点才能使那个角更加平整。
But scroll up and I think this needs to come up just a little bit to square up that corner some more.

我也会对这个做同样的事情。
And I'll do the same thing with this one.

如果我能让那个人排队的话。
And if I can get that one to line up.

我做到了,我会说那很好。
I did I will call that good.

这对于政府工作来说已经足够了。
That is good enough for government work.

因此,让我们继续将缩放级别设置为 100%,我会对此感到满意。
So let's go ahead and view zoom level to 100 percent and I'm going to just rock with that.

那么我们就先在这里休息一下,我们将在下一堂课中回来进行测试。
So let's break here and we'll come back in the next lecture for test.

确保一切正常,确保我们喜欢一切,我们可能会做一些额外的调整。
Make sure everything's working make sure we like everything we might do some additional tweaking.

但现在我认为我们已经有了一些可以继续进行的事情,所以我们下一堂课再见。
But for now I think we've got something we can go on so I'll see you in the next lecture.

干杯。
Cheers.